Travel De Andaman is a full-fledged event and destination management company based in Swaraj Dweep Aka Havelock , Andaman & Nicobar Islands.Quality Service is the motto of Travel De Andaman and we are constantly striving for it. We offer Andaman Tour Packages, focused on good service at a customer-friendly budget. We design an eco-friendly package that preserves the beauty of the beautiful Andaman & Nicobar Islands. The natural beauty of Andaman is the value of this destination so we give priority to the packages that come within.Our Professionals Nikhil & Jasmine can arrange Accommodation, tours, events, transportation, ferry transfers, meeting, or conferences according to your requirements. Our company Travel De Andaman has many years of travel and service industry experience and has been providing quality excursions to the Islands.
Some of our services are :-
- Andaman Tour Packages for Groups and Individuals in the Andaman Islands.
- Hotel and Resort booking ranging from budget to 4-star Properties.
- Inter-Island ferry tickets between Port Blair, Havelock, and Neil.
- Airport and Harbour pick-up and drop.
- Local tour/sightseeing in Port Blair, Havelock, and Neil Island.
- Exclusive Brand new vehicles a/c and non a/c segments
- Adventures sports like Snorkeling trips, Scuba diving, Jet Ski, Game fishing, underwater sea-walk, and many more…
We would be delighted to be called upon to send our packages at any particular time.
Andaman Tour Packages 2022
5Nights /6 Days
6Nights /7 Days
7Nights /8 Days
Andaman Travel Guides 2022
Things to do in Port Blair
Things to do Havelock Island
Things to do in Neil Island
Frequently Asked Questions for Andaman Islands
Sea and Air are the only mediums to enter Andaman Islands. You can take a regular flight from Kolkata and Chennai and you can also get there by waterways.
By Air – Port Blair has direct connectivity to Chennai and Kolkata from Veer Savarkar International Airport. Several flight services like Jet Konnect, Spice Jet, Air India, Vistara and GoAir are available.
By Sea – MV Swarajdweep and MV Nancowry are two major ships sailing from Chennai and MV Akbar and MV Nicobar from Kolkata. These ship services take around 50 to 60 hours. You can reach various islands of Andaman through inter-connectivity options.
No, Indian nationals don’t have to apply for a visa. Only foreign nationals have to obtain a visa from Indian consulate, mission, and high commissions. In order to visit restricted areas, you need Restricted Area Permit (RAP) from authorities like –
- All Indian Missions Abroad
- FRROS and MHA
- Immigration Officer, Port Blair
- Chief Immigration Officer, Chennai
You need to visit Port Blair and get RAP to visit restricted areas, which are issued for free for foreign tourists.
Andaman and Nicobar is the archipelago of total 572 islands but only 36 islands are available for tourism. These islands are covered by turquoise blue waters and sunny skies to make your holiday pleasing.
You can have great experiences in Port Blair and explore its flora and fauna, museums, and rich marine life. Some of the best places are Port Blair, Havelock Island (Swaraj Dweep), Neil Island (Shaheed Dweep), Radhanagar Beach, Baratang Island, Chidiya Tapu, Wandoor, Cellular Jail, Ross Island (Netaji Subash Chandra Bose Island), Bharatpur Beach, Elephanta Beach, Kala Patthar Beach, Diglipur Island, Baratang Island, Red Skin Island and Jolly Buoy Island. These islands offer vivid wildlife, exotic sunsets, and views of migratory birds to soothe your soul.
No permission, visa or passport is required for Indians. But it is vital to carry ID proofs and RAP (Restricted Area Permit). But foreign nations should have Indian visas. It is also applied to foreigners who are coming from a private yacht or charter to Andaman. In addition, they also have to carry RAP (Restricted Area Permit), which is available on arrival from immigration counter at Port Blair airport or at seaport. You can get RAP for 30 days, which you can extend to 15 days max.
You can enjoy a lots of exciting water activities in Andaman Islands. It is a paradise with turquoise blue waters. You can explore the vivid marine life and dive in deep. Here are some of the best things to do –
- Scuba diving in Port Blair, Neil Island and Havelock Islands
- Sea walking in Port Blair and Havelock Island
- Andaman Dolphin Glass Bottom Boat ride in Port Blair
- Semi Submarine Ride in Port Blair
- Snorkeling in Northbay Island, Radhanagar Beach, Elephant Beach, Neil Island, Jolly Buoy Island and Red Skin Island
- Mangrove Kayaking
- Volcano Tour in Barren Island
- Cellular Jail to attend Light and Sound Show
- Visit Chidiya Tapu for Birdwatching
- Island Hopping
- Jet Ski Ride
- Parasailing, and so on
Airtel, Bsnl and Vodafone work in Andaman Islands. You can experience HD calling and high speed mobile data.
Feel free to reach out to our Holiday Expert team at by calling on +91 7063958228
For complete Andaman and Nicobar Islands information, refer to our Andaman Travel Guide.